Your library has everything for kids!
We host exciting special events and regular programs for children. Plus of course the latest and greatest items for loan.
Free regular programs include:
- Lapsit: rhymes, song, reading and play for ages 0-2
- Kids' Time: stories, rhymes, songs and simple craft for ages 3-5
- Play-Craft-Build: build, make, create and play for ages 2-6
For information and dates please view the flyer.
Special events include:
- School holiday activities like craft workshops and movie screenings
- Special storytimes like Halloween Spooky Storytime and Talk Like A Pirate Day
- Children's Book Week celebrations
You can check out our events calendar to find out what's on at your library or make a booking.
What stuff is there for me to borrow?
There are lots of great things to choose from including bestsellers, new releases, classics and popular titles - not mention best-selling authors too! Some favourites include;
- Junior fiction and series like Harry Potter and Rainbow Magic
- Comics like Big Nate
- Movies and CD's like The Wiggles and Big Hero Six
- Board Books for babies and magazines for all ages
Our dedicated children's areas offer space to play, host parenting groups, read, study and relax.
What about online stuff?
The eLibrary offers lots of great stuff for kids including eAudio, eBooks, eMusic and more! Other great sites include;
- eBooks for Children & Youth