eBooks & eAudio
Getting started with BorrowBox
- you will need to have a valid library membership number
- you will also need to register a Worldcat Account. Click on Set/Reset Password to have a link sent to the email attached to your Shellharbour Library account. Your username will be your Library Card number.
- download the Borrow Box app on Android and Apple iTunes.
- open the app. Search for the library by typing Shell and choose Shellharbour City Libraries.
- enter your Library barcode number and password for your library account.
- search for and borrow titles.
- borrow up to four eBooks and four eAudiobooks for 14 days
- free reservations
- return items before due date if you want
- titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period
Getting started with RBdigital
RDdigital is a downloading service featuring eBooks, audiobooks & eMagazines for adults and young people. To access please register. Have your library card handy.
Click to get started with RBdigital.
Need more help?
If you still need help, please contact any of our branch libraries and organise a time with us and we will help you get started.
Unfortunately, kindle eBook lending platform is not available to Australian public libraries.