eBooks & eAudio
Getting started with BorrowBox
- download the Borrow Box app on App Store or Android.
- open the app. Search for the library by typing Shell and choose Shellharbour City Libraries.
- you will need a valid library membership number for your username.
- your password is the password attached to your library member number. You can set/reset password here.
- search for and borrow titles.
- borrow up to five eBooks and five eAudiobooks for 14 days
- free reservations
- return items before due date if you want
- titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period
Getting started with RBdigital
RDdigital is a downloading service featuring eBooks, audiobooks & eMagazines for adults and young people. To access please register. Have your library card handy.
Need more help?
If you still need help, please contact any of our branch libraries and organise a time with us and we will help you get started.
Unfortunately, kindle eBook lending platform is not available to Australian public libraries.