Click & Collect
- Only pre-ordered items will be loaned to members through Click & Collect.
- After you've received notification that your item is on hold, you will need to call the library and let us know that you require Click & Collect.
- Call the library when you have arrived to collect your items. If you don't have a mobile phone, please call us to let us know when we can expect to see you.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- You may not collect your items if you are unwell, waiting for a COVID-19 test result, or are required to self-isolate by NSW Health.
- Search our online catalogue by keyword, title, author or subject
- Click the orange ‘Place Hold’ button
- Login to your account using your library card number and password
- Choose your preferred pick up location and click ‘Submit’
- We will retrieve your order and notify you once it's ready. After you've received your hold notification you will need to call the library and let us know that you require Click & Collect. Library staff will pack and issue the items to your library account.
- Call us when you arrive out the front of the library to collect your items.
- Library staff will place your items on the Click & Collect trolley at the library entrance.
- We will confirm the items are for you, then they are yours to take & enjoy!
Shellharbour City Council acknowledges the traditional custodians of Dharawal Country and recognises their continued connection to the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and the contribution they make to the life of this city.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people should be aware that this website may contact images or name of people who have since passed.